200 blogs: I am slowly getting started

Because life is an adventure. To come out with 200 blogs original idea is difficult. 200 blogs represent a lot of work and… a lot of writing lol. As its seem I cannot get published on Associated Content, I do not need any authorization of anyone to open 200 blogs.

So far, I find myself 20 or so blogs topic. The idea is to get started with as many blogs as possible, get a nice template (which is not easy either) and post at least one relevant post under the opening of each one. What a crazy project! But so far, I like it and it make something to invest myself in. It’s seem like the more I write, the more ideas come to my mind for posts. And I find it very cool.

In another 2 weeks from now, I will be actively job searching. In the mean time, I want to launch as many niche blogs as possible. It’s really not easy as its sound to come with multiple ideas and concept for all of these blogs. Once I will have a day-time job, the biggest challenge will be to continue my activities as a blogger, write and post and so on… The challenge won’t be that much about ideas but more on time management. 200 blogs will keep me busy-busy. Among the way, I might become more involve in some of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment