Slowly getting searchable…

My multiple blogs are slowly getting searchable. I regulary do some search for some of my keys word in the Google Blog Search. Until now, I was not ale to find any of my key word for my most recent blogs, Advertisement for Blogs, International Organization of Prepaid Workers, and this current blog, The 200 Project Blogs.

But the good news is: I am slowly getting searchable!

Here are some examples of search that came with positive results:

For Advertisement for Blogs

I conduct the search “elegant template” in Google Blog Search. And Advertisement for Blogs is on the third place in the search results. For the search “free pixel ads for bloggers” in Google Blog Search, Advertisement for Blogs is on the first place. I also conduct a sentence search “Being active on forums can help to bring traffic to your blog”. Always in Google Blog Search, Advertisement for Blogs arrives on the 10th place.

Conclusion: In order to increase the search results, I think the best is to post on a regular basis. But this won’t be easy to do, since I have several blogs I am currently working on at this time.

For International Organization of Prepaid Workers (IOPW)

I use the expression “prepaid worker” several times, but when I search the expression in Google Blog Search, IOPW appears no where. So far, I only 3 posts are elaborating about the International Organization of Prepaid Workers. Maybe the number of post needs to increase before my favorite’s expression can become searchable in Google tool.

It’s now that I find out that My First 50 000$ is very well index. When I perform the search “prepaid workers”, the first result is coming from My First 50 000$, and not from the International Organization of Prepaid Workers. Intriguing, isn’t? Especially knowing that prepaid workers is from the title of my IOPW blog. I thing that IOPW than should arrived on the first place. But it’s not the case.

But I am not too surprise, I had been blogging for My First 50 000$ for 3 years now and I almost have 200 posts of my original writing in it. The key might be in regular and quality posting. Maybe later on IOPW will become fully searchable just like Advertisement for Blogs or My First 50 000$.

0 comments:

Post a Comment