Getting started: upcoming projects

I work extremely well last night. I work until 5AM in the morning. As I wake up (at 1:30PM lol), first thing I did is again, start my computer and log online. I have a quick look at my Yahoo! email and… surprise, My First 50 000$ had been approved and is now from Blog Catalog!

Blog Catalog registration

Next step will be to register the blogs I have open recently and who have relevant content. I am thinking of Advertisement for Blogs, International Organization of Prepaid Workers, Happy and Simple Living. At this time, I am currently active on 5 blogs, which is a good start, knowing how much time and effort it can take. Blogging is so much fun!

MSN search engine

Also, I want to register my 5 blogs to MSN search engine.

Social Bookmarking

Another step will also be to register my 4 other blogs to social bookmaking, following the list on socialmarker.com

Those little steps will probably keep me busy for the rest of the week. But the sooner I will be done with it, the better it will be.

What I like about this project, The 200 Project Blogs, is that it’s allowing me to share all the steps I am talking among the way. And I just hope I will be able to reach my goal one day and received a Google check. Wouldn’t be fun?

0 comments:

Post a Comment