What the 200 project blogs is all about…

This idea of 200 project blogs came at first from another blog of mine, Advertisement for blogs. On the post of May 15th, I came with the final conclusion: knowing how difficult is to drive traffic to a blog or Web site, instead of having one major blog, which for me is another blog of mine, call My First 50 000$ and trying to reach the 100 000 visitors and up on that only page, why not trying to get 10 visitors per day on multiple blogs? This might be achievable. And this is actually how get started The 200 project blogs.

My goal is to set-up 200 blogs and to make 200$ per month from Google Adsense. The whole concept can sound crazy and stupid, but I had been actively blogging since 2007 and since that time, I never been able to make some money online.

I lose one of my jobs a couple of weeks ago and since that time, I had been investigating and very work hard at trying to make money online. And one way that appears to be correct to make money online is to start different blogs, with all different contents and original ideas from mine.

So far, I have about 20 good topics for blogs that I feel comfortable with. As for the rest, I do not know for sure if I will be able to build and find ideas for 180 blogs. But this is not really what matter for me. It’s just the fun behind the concept. But I will definitely try to make money online form my blogs – as much as I can possibly can.

I want to launch each blog one-by-one, with valuable content and regular posting. By regular posting, once I will be working during day-time, I mean a monthly or even better, bi-weekly posting. I do not plan to purchase a domain for each blogs. Only my major blog had its own domain address.

This blog will content updates on The 200 Project Blogs of mine and I plan to post in some summaries and comments on my different blogs.

I probably won’t be able to start 200 blogs by the end of May (beginning of June I will begin job searching for a day-time salaried occupation…). The overall project is not about opening 200 blogs by the end of May – it’s to try something different to make it happen. It’s more about self-achieving and « try to » make money online and, by the same occasion, improve my English (I am French Canadian) and, later on, be published on Associated Content (2 times I had been refused already).

0 comments:

Post a Comment