Working at being searchable part II: MSN search engine

Quick update

Time pass so quickly! I have so little time in hand to complete all of my projects (consult previous post)! I currently had submit The 200 Project Blogs to Blog Catalog. I also submit The 200 Project Blogs to some social bookmarking. I am not with it still. But in the meantime, to do a change, I submit my blogs to the MSN search engine.

Submitting The 200 Project Blogs to MSN search engine

Since I already had a hotmail email address, I log into the Live Search – Webmaster Center with my current hotmail ID.

Here are the steps taking in order to register your blog to MSN search engine:

1. Once log in, you will arrived at a page name “Site List”. Click on “Add a site”.
2. Enter your URL under “Web address”. Click “Submit”.
3. A new page show up title “Authenticate your ownership of your website”. Go under “Meta tag authentification”. Copy the meta tag.
4. Save the meta tag just before or after the Yahoo! one in your HTML blog template. Once completed, click on “Return to Site List”.
5. Click on the URL. A message saying that your blog had been authentify will quickly appears. After what, you will arrive to the summary of your URL.

Nice job, your registration is now completed!

I follow those steps for my major blogs. My blogs have now been registered in Google, Yahoo! and MSN.

Next project: complete the registration of all of my blogs to Blog Catalog and complete the social bookmarking step.

0 comments:

Post a Comment