My Google AdSense Challenge and how I plan to make it happen

Now that I officially open almost 15 blogs, my Google AdSense Challenge is officially launch! I am only missing like about 180 other blogs now! What a crazy challenge! The whole things help to keep me busy. I don’t want to spend my 9am to 15pm by doing absolutely nothing until I begin job searching. And this goal is giving me the opportunity to do what I like to do and at the same time, practice my English without opening spam blogs, just some good dynamic writing of mine.

A have a couple of good ideas for other blogs. But to those different blogs, I need to drive some traffic… I was doing some test; I try to find some key words of mine I had into my recent blogs into the Google Blog Search tool, but I couldn’t find any. Seem like my new blogs have not been indexed by Google yet.

But for this kind of situation, Google has a tool for users of its platform Blogger, its call Add your blog to Blog Search. You just need to add your blogger address in and press the key “Submit Blog” and that’s all. I just did so for all of my new blogs. Hope it will help! I was feeling like almost desperate, not to be able to find my great new blogs on Google Blog Search. But I remember my very first blog, Homespace. For this one, also back than, I had problems at first to find some of my own key words, like my blog was not searchable via the Google Blog Search tool. But it’s become searchable later on. Indexation may take some time, as it’s a blog and not a Web site – maybe its part of the problem. In the meantime, waiting for my blogs to become fully searchable, I can begin to add content and blog like crazy. Sometimes, life is good like that!

Yesterday, I add all of my new blog to my Google Webmaster Central. I highly recommend the Webmaster Central. I am a beginner at building Web sites and blogs, but each time, when I refer myself to Google tools, the result are there and it’s so user-friendly and so simple to use. The only problem I had been with Google Analytic. Just bits more complicate. But I didn’t have time to set-up correctly the whole thing yet.

I just hope to become fully searchable very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment