Never without my coffee

I worked last night on My First 50 000$, my major blog. I want to continue to be actively blogging on this blog because I had been working on that one for 3 years and I wouldn’t like that my other blogs begin to take too much of my time. It probably won’t ever happen because I really enjoy My First 50 000$ - it’s my first Web site. I blog about my investments and some of my investments are well-ranked in Google search (I actually did some tests). Of course, my ranking could be improve in the results, but knowing all the major and specialize sites that exist in Canada about stocks, mutual funds and others, well, I find myself in a pretty good position, knowing I am do not have access to the same sophistical tools than the major players to improve my ranking in search results.

Trying to be organize

Time pass by very quickly. I had to leave today to do some groceries and well, in the meantime, I didn’t have the time to write as much as I wanted on my blogs today. Life by itself can be very consuming. And not to talk about working as, in top of that I have 2 jobs… The trick is I am trying to do one little thing per day, and the rest of the time, I can blog or do anything I want. But most of the time, I spend my free time blogging. And when I don’t have time to blog, when I do not even the time write one little post, I just miss it.

I usually connect to my computer as soon as arrived home, which is always around 1AM. And I made myself some coffees. When I don’t feel too much tired, and I easily spend the whole night on the Internet. Once I feel that what I wanted to do is complete, I go to bed. Sometimes, I wake early, sometimes I don’t. I work 7 days a week at my 2 jobs and adding the time to blog to my schedule is not always easy but I enjoy it very much. The best will be to plan a time to write, another time to be active on forums, and some other time to visit some other blogs and leave comments if I have something to say. It could seem like something that can be easily achievable but it’s not. Being an active blogger is not an easy task and the money do not come easily either.

An overview of my writing

So far, I had been active on the following blog:

-My First 50 000$
-Advertisement for Blogs
-Happy and Simple Living
-Homespace
-International Organization of Prepaid Workers

I have other ideas, but I just didn’t have the time to develop others yet. I just to be able to realize the other blogs I have in mind later on as I enjoy all of them, but it’s true I have my favorites one. And will see if I can make money from Google AdSense with all of those original posts of mine. I just like this little challenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment