Learning from the pros

I subscribe not so long time ago to John Chow newsletter. And I am glad I did! I learn by John Chow that Jeremy "ShoeMoney" Schoemaker had started a new program, an Internet Marketing Course for beginners like myself, free to join! Of course, I register to the course right away. Shortly after, I was receiving my first week of course. The first course is an introduction, easy to understand, a PDF document of about 11 pages. ShoeMoney provide usual tips on how to start. He also talks a bit about himself. Beautiful story and you will be amaze by his easy way to look at the whole Internet Marketing deal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your experience, I'll check out this course and see what it has to offer. Thanks again and good luck.

san diego web design

Sunny said...

Thanks for passing by! I always like those type of Ebooks.

Post a Comment