The social bookmarking for my main blog is now completed

This step was quitted long. It took me sometimes as I had to create a new account for all different social markers found in the Web site socialmarker.com. But now that my accounts are all created, I will be able to, later on, submit all of my blogs and also submit by favorite links. So far, for all of those social markers, I submit my main blog, My First 50 000$. I am happy to be done with this first step.

About Blog Catalog

I find another great site where to advertise my blogs. This Web site is not from socialmarker.com. It’s call blogcatalog.com. Blog Catalog is very great. You can submit your blog for free. You need to confirm the ownership of your blog by adding one of their widgets or by adding a meta tag in the HTML template of your blog. For my part, I add a widget. The registration for My First 50 000$ is currently Pending. It should take about 48 hours to be completed. Blog Catalog is very nice to consult.

0 comments:

Post a Comment