Slowly building my empire one blog at a time: my activities so far

This post title is very funny. But it’s actually what I am trying to do.

I start the week badly yesterday as I wasn’t up to do that much. I was feeling tired when I wake up and for today, I wake very late, at noon. I arrived from work around 1 AM. After what I usually stay online until 2:30AM – the latest. Usually, I am good to wake up around 10AM and sometime earlier, which I really like.

I begin to slowly begin to feel the result of my hard work on the traffic on my blogs. I am not reaching the 200 visitors per day yet, but the number is slowly increasing and seems to be relatively stable. For all of my blogs included, I have an average of 35 visitors per day. This is not too bad at all, since I start with an average of 10 visitors per day.

Here are some actions I took in order to increase the number of my visitors (all free BTW):

-Social Bookmarking
I subscribe to some social bookmarking that I find on socialmarker.com.

I complete the registration to the first column list so far.

-Active on forum: My Lot and Twitter

-Visit some other people blogs and leave some comments

-Write several posts for my blogs

The results could had been better if I would had work harder in each of those tips, but I am happy with the result I had so far and like I said, I am slowly building my empire… I am still waiting for my first Google AdSense check.

0 comments:

Post a Comment